Taiwan Day 29: My First Sunday Mass - Sept. 29, 2013 | luomujie blogspot

Taiwan Day 29: My First Sunday Mass - Sept. 29, 2013

It was my first time to attend a mass in Taiwan since I arrived here in September 1. Today was also the first time I used my EasyCard in paying my fare in the bus and Taipei MRT and I find it convenient. I just placed my EasyCard in the senor and I'm good to go. I don't know the name of the church that I went to because the signs are in Chinese. All that I know is that there are a lot of Filipinos inside and it feels like 'home'. After the mass the priest called the newcomers and the birthday celebrators so that they will receive his blessing. Since it was my first time to be in that Church, I stood up and received God's grace. It was lunch time already and the Filipino community prepared a salo-salo and the good thing is, it's free! After the good lunch, I went to Ming Quan to have a new sim card. I found a lot of Filipino store and I even saw an LBC branch. I got my Chunghwa sim card in front of a Filipino store and the store's name sounds like Bing-go. A Filipina assisted me in the application. I just presented my ARC and passport and I also put my thumbmark in the form as well as my printed name. I got my sim card on that day but it will be activated after three days. After Ming Quan, my Filipino friends decided to go to Guang-Hua to see and buy some electronic stuffs.They say that it's like Gilmore in the Philippines but I'm not sure. What I know is that Guang-Hua is the just the place to go for all your computer needs like laptop bags, hardware, software and many geek items. We all got tired and decided to go home and waited for Bus 212 in the bus stop in front of the National Taipei University of Technology. It was a tiring day but at least I was able to get to know more of Taipei City, my new 'home'.

Sakura Series - Taiwan

Sakura Series - Taiwan


Sakura Series - Japan


Maple Series


Yehliu to Jiufen? Yehliu to Shifen? Cheaper than yellow taxis

The "Taipei kong mahal" (My beloved Taipei)


Other attractions in Taipei


New Taipei


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 luomujie blogspot | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top