Taiwan Day 34: Chongqing South Road/ATM - Oct. 4, 2013 | luomujie blogspot

Taiwan Day 34: Chongqing South Road/ATM - Oct. 4, 2013

I went to National Tsing Hua University (NTHU) in the morning to submit my registration credentials. NTHU is not in Taipie, it is in Hsinchu and it is a province of Taiwan. After submitting my documents I went back to Taipei to find and buy the reference book for my Chinese Class I. I went to Taipei Main Station and started to walk to find Chongqing South Road because this is where the bookstore I am looking for is located. I opened my bag to look for my Taipei Metro Tourist Map but I couldn't find it. I just used my intuition in looking for that road. I just realized that I was already walking in front of the Presidential Palace and I knew I am lost in Taipei! I asked one tall guard in the gates of the Presidential Palace and I said "Chongqing" (the -qing is spelled as 'tsing' like matsing) and he just showed the the road I was walking was Chongqing South Road already. I walked back towards Taipei Main Station and I was able to find the bookstore. The book cost NTD 600 and I think it's worth the price. I could not find any ebook in the internet so I just decided to buy the book. Photocopying the book might be less efficient since photocopying one page cost NTD 1. In the afternoon I went to the Postal Bank to get my ATM card. My ATM card has a Visa logo and has number at the back. I thought it was sort of credit card or debit card so I blackened the numbers on the photo to protect my ATM. I think I can make online purchases with this card and even pay by just presenting the card at cashiers in malls and grocery stores. I can now effectively study for my Chinese Class I with my book and I can now have my Skype subscription with my ATM account.

Sakura Series - Taiwan

Sakura Series - Taiwan


Sakura Series - Japan


Maple Series


Yehliu to Jiufen? Yehliu to Shifen? Cheaper than yellow taxis

The "Taipei kong mahal" (My beloved Taipei)


Other attractions in Taipei


New Taipei


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 luomujie blogspot | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top