Taiwan Day 56: FSiT Halloween Party - Oct. 26, 2013 | luomujie blogspot

Taiwan Day 56: FSiT Halloween Party - Oct. 26, 2013

The Filipino Scholars in Taiwan (FSiT) have gathered for a Halloween Party at the Multi-Purpose Hall (MPH) of the TIGP dorm. There was also a costume contest but I didn't join the contest. If I will be wearing a costume in that party, I will portray the character of Hero in Gundam Wing. I would just wear a sando and a short. hehe! It was my first party with them and I have a lot of fun. Aside from the classic Charades and Pinoy Henyo parlor games, I've also learned and enjoyed a new game. They call it 'The Bobo Game' and after the game I just realized that I was so 'bobo'. Haha! It was already 12 midnight when the party ended and it was a tiring, fun and hilarious unforgettable night.

Sakura Series - Taiwan

Sakura Series - Taiwan


Sakura Series - Japan


Maple Series


Yehliu to Jiufen? Yehliu to Shifen? Cheaper than yellow taxis

The "Taipei kong mahal" (My beloved Taipei)


Other attractions in Taipei


New Taipei


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 luomujie blogspot | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top