Taiwan Day 19: Ximending/Mid-Autumn Festival - Sept. 19, 2013 | luomujie blogspot

Taiwan Day 19: Ximending/Mid-Autumn Festival - Sept. 19, 2013

I went together with fellow Filipinos in Academia Sinica to Ximending to eat and celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival. The Mid-Autumn Festival is also called the Moon Festival. It was a full moon that night and it was not raining. We went to Saizeriya to eat and the food was not expensive. My meal cost NTD 158. We roam around the shopping district and I went inside Uniqlo. The price of their slim fit pants is NTD 1490 and I think the quality of the fabric in Uniqlo Taiwan is way better than the one in the Philippines. I did not buy anything. I just want to see what Uniqlo in Taiwan can offer. They also sell winter clothes. I was told by one of my Filipino friends to start buying winter clothes because they will become more expensive as winter approaches. They say that that the temperature in Taiwan during winter goes around 10 degrees. I've never been to Baguio but I know how cold is 10 degrees because of refrigerators. I guess I really need to have some sort of "winter collection" in my closet in order to survive my first winter experience in Taiwan.

Sakura Series - Taiwan

Sakura Series - Taiwan


Sakura Series - Japan


Maple Series


Yehliu to Jiufen? Yehliu to Shifen? Cheaper than yellow taxis

The "Taipei kong mahal" (My beloved Taipei)


Other attractions in Taipei


New Taipei


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 luomujie blogspot | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top