Taiwan Day 15: Microwave Food - Sept. 15, 2013 | luomujie blogspot

Taiwan Day 15: Microwave Food - Sept. 15, 2013

It was my first taste of a microwave food in Taiwan. It was Sunday evening. I went to KLG to eat but the lady at the counter said that they have no rice so I just went to Family Mart to buy a microwave food. I bought rice omelette in tomato sauce and it cost NTD 60. After paying the bill, the person in the counter placed the food in a microwave and since it was hot it was placed in some sort of "plastic bag". It's not made of plastic but it is a kind of bag for reheated microwave food. The taste is not spectacular since there are a lot of preservatives in this kind of food. I still prefer eating my lunch and dinner in a "turo-turo" and canteen.

Sakura Series - Taiwan

Sakura Series - Taiwan


Sakura Series - Japan


Maple Series


Yehliu to Jiufen? Yehliu to Shifen? Cheaper than yellow taxis

The "Taipei kong mahal" (My beloved Taipei)


Other attractions in Taipei


New Taipei


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 luomujie blogspot | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top